Thursday, January 08, 2009

My New Hairstyle

Yeah~ finally have time to perm my hair.
Today whole day in office very free lo... nothing much to do. We decorated our office... hmm... finally our office got little Chinese New Year mood.





Tadaaa... My new hairstyle.

These are my fantastic colleugues which we have been together for more than 5 years... err... some even more than 8 years liow... hehehe
This year, our company received only a few Chinese New Year card. So quiet.... maybe because of the economic downturn. Hampers to my bosses also coming in less. I overheard my bosses said that this year, there will no be lucky draw for all of us. Sad~ ~ Don't know got bonus or not ~ ~

6 comments:

凤之语 said...

你的头发...SUPER YEH 咯...酱短,你也想电...真的很佩服你的勇气...看到你的照片时...差点眼球都掉出来...从头到尾...嘴里只说出一句话:"" 哇...!!!""
由开始到结束...都只发出这个声音霸了...

si beh yao yeng har....

小鎮 said...

wow!!! new look... geng!! 不錯哦!!

Anonymous said...

fuiyoh!!!!eh..i'm also thinking for a new hairstyle leh..help me think think.. lolz

Richie^Ling said...

Annonymous : 人生是什么? 人生就这么一次嘛。。。 现在不“干”, 得等何时啊!!

Richie^Ling said...

Evon : I not hairstylist la.. mana tau what hairstyle suits you ar.. Go seek professional advice la. Dye your hair bright for a fun look~

Richie^Ling said...

Kynki Lee : Thanks a lot~ Muacks~