Monday, September 22, 2008

Back to My Little Space~

Everyone.... Wow.. I didn't realise I have been putting my "Little Space" empty for like sooOOo many years la....
I didn't even realise I had this blog earlier - which I suddenly "remember" it when I come across Yoga Lin's little blog.

Hmm.. you must be thinking... what made me suddenly feel like putting up a post here rite.... Well.. nothing much.. just I guess it's kinda trendy to HAVE a blog. That's all.

Not like I want to show I very trendy or what la... just... I don't want to be behind it lor...

Yesterday went out with bunch of college friends.... they were so nice and fun to be with. Got Louis and his girl girl la... Ahboy and 3 new friend ( Mei Mei , YK2 and this one terror lor... SK2). I don't know he related to SK2 products or not la.. but.. hahaha... I shook hand with him... my hand become soft and supple you know!! Hehehe.... Ops.. not forgetting the lenglui Esiew - who came sOOo late... yet sing so well~

After our KTV Session... we shop around... walk around... then off we go.
Of course I didn't go back Klang directly la... went and find Weifen... we then go for facial and massage at Bukit Tinggi. So relaxing and refreshing lo... Hahaha too bad Weifen did not enjoy it... cause of the pain while squeezing off black head on her face. Her face all became reddish after that leh...
I wonder today her face how ar? Still like baboon face or not leh... kekekeke...

After our facial cum massage session, I went home. With my family, we went to BBK Da Tuan Yuan for dinner. Tell you what, this is the 6th times I have been there, but I have only tasted the Char Siew ONCE. Every other time I go ar... the Char Siew sure finish selling one... Don't know is I swei or the restaurant don't want to sell to us! Ish~ always thinking of the CHar Siew, yet Never eaten for the second time. SOmemore we reach there 7.30pm leh... 7.30pm also no chance to eat ar...

Aiks... I shouldn't have typed about the Char Siew here la..If you guys read my blog and go to the restaurant to order the Char SIew, then my chances of eating it will be lesser! Arrrr....

Nevermind la.. good things are to be shared ma... rite...

If I continue typing leh.. then next whole week I sure got nothing to type liow.. Kekeke....

No comments: