Sunday, September 28, 2008

What A Sunday~

Came back from the AseanWoodtech Exhibition in PWTC at 4pm. Not many people, no crowd…. And very very cold there. The air-condition like no need pay money one ~ ~
Got a few relevant supplier for the company, others seems not our scope of work at all.

Today is Lee Chi Yih’s wedding day (my colleague). I did not go to his wedding dinner just now. Stay back and accompany my mum. She alone in the house only, cause other people all went to the dinner already.

We two mum-daughter went to Sunway Pyramid just now. Simply walk here walk there. Many people busy buying Raya stuffs. My mum bought a sweater at British India. Love at first sight la. She saw the sweater already so happy. Of course la.. the sweater cause RM279.00 wor… sure nice la~!!



Next we bought two tops for my maid – as Hari Raya gift.

We ate our dinner at Yeh Kitchen. Don’t really remember the name. Me and my mum only ate wanton soup noodle, fried wanton mee, one small kangkung and one small Char Siew already cost us RM66.00. Wah~ very very expensive leh… food also ok ok only. Not worth it leh… Eat one dinner already eat off my two-day salary liow. Oh no~

Haven’t remove my make-up yet. My both eyes very tired now. Have to wash off the make up liow. Good nite ya~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahha.... my lecturer say don buy from british india... cause the "pokok" for those cloths are just so cheap since they use child labour with low pay to make those cloth... then sell mahal mahal to customer...