Friday, October 03, 2008

Little Wedding Dress

Aha… nope… definitely not what you are thinking… really… not me ya.. read on first.

Made a call to Weifen telling that I am going to her place and she told me not at home. She’s at TOUCH Wedding Studio. Guess whose big day this time. She is…. ( because she’s a 公众人物 therefore, cannot say much about her here , unless she tells you guys).

When I reached TOUCH, the girls have already rejected tons of gowns and get the right ones with them. The only problem now is… Choose 4 out of 7 gowns.
Poor thing the attendant girl. She’s like a maid…. collecting the gowns being rejected, zipping, holding the skirts. Just don’t know how she felt there. Hehe… and yet the others are happily telling her… “ Try this again… re try that again…. I forgot this gown looks thinner or that gown looks sexier , try again one more time…. ”. She almost Pengsan I guess… Hehehe….

She looks marvelous and beautiful in all the dresses. It’s true that people always say. A girl is the prettiest in her wedding gown plus her 幸福的笑容.

真心的祝福你, 愿你幸福快乐。

No comments: