Friday, October 31, 2008

Sick, yet still thinking of KFC

Haven’t been blogging for couple of weeks. It was all the fault of my “enemies” that came and visit me. Since I was back from China (will be blogging about my China Exhibition Trip soon), I was surrounded by those enemies. First it was the fever, then running nose, then cough and sore throat. All come one by one. Until today, I am not fully recover yet. Weird thing is I don’t cough in the morning or afternoon, only at night. There is even one night that I couldn’t stop coughing and I go cough cough cough nonstop for like 45 minutes. Can’t even sleep properly that night. So cham ar… And to NOT disturb my family members, I have to cough into a pillow! Lagi Cham….

The doctor told me not to eat fried, spicy food and cold drinks. During that time when I was suffering my sore throat, I really tell myself I will never touch those fried stuff, curry and chillies anymore. The sore throat was so bad that I almost set a rule not to eat them (spicy food and fried stuff) anymore. But my sore throat was getting better now. Much better than the past few days. Today, I forgot about my “rule”, and ate one 麻辣香肠 (spicy hotdog). Not the normal spicy, is extra spicy lor. After finish eating only I remember my “rule”. I even ate 2 pieces of KFC chicken. Finish eating only I remember that I am NOT suppose to eat fried foods…. especially fried chicken!

Haih~ I always like this one lor… Sick that time, sure promise not to eat this eat that. When healthy that time, food in front of my face, I sure sapu all one……

Oh ya… talking about KFC chicken hor… do you guys agree that the chickens now are much MUCH MUCH smaller and skinnier than previously.

Everything naik harga, but KFC tends to maintain at their price (higher by few cents maybe) , but then the chicken they serve are so TINY lor….

Lastime whenever I eat KFC Chicken hor… I will eat 2 pieces chicken ( drumstick + thigh ) together with the coleslaw and potato wedges. After that, I will feel very full liow de. Coke also cannot seem to finish off. But now, 2 pieces of chicken plus coleslaw and wedges, my stomach still loose loose lor… Coke minum habis, sampai ice cubes also I eat ; still not *full* lor. The drumstick and thigh so thin and small, eat 2pcs also not enough lor~ ~ ~ Nowadays I tend to opt for the 3rd piece, and people are opening their eyes big big looking at a GIRL eating 3 pcs of KFC chicken. Hey… not I PURPOSELY want to eat so many pieces one you know, ask the KFC why the chicken 塑水 (shrink) la ~ !!!!

Hahaha~ got scare you all off or not ar. If you know me, you’ll just know how much my stomach can fit! But really lor…. “KFC management, feed the chickens until they get bigger before you cook them, can bor ??”

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aiya... why so cham o? no ppl drop u comment....