Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Klang Town Traffic Jam Jam Jam

Gosh… what on earth has happened to Klang Town…

Did you guys met with a Big Traffic Jam & Big Merry Go Round in Klang Town area? Heard from my colleagues that they changed some of the Klang town route and yesterday was… err.. what’s the word… Fantastic… Hahaha~ Of course I say like this… cause I was not even in the jam….
Envy me.. my working place is just soOooOoo near my house, and the route is just soOoOoo plainly smooth.

These are the routes found to be altered.
1. From Indian Street up bridge to Klang, you can only turn left on one direction towards Jln Nanas / Pin Hwa School. No turning to right ( towards the round about) anymore. The route straight to Mydin is also closed. People coming from the Indian Street will start to pile at Ayamas- Tabung Haji- Kamdar area.

2. The route in front to Pin Hwa school has been changed to a *one direction route*. Cars can only come from Jalan Nanas, and not the other way round. There is one funny scene my brother saw. Those people who wanted to enter the Harper Light Industrial Zone (behind the Pin Hwa School), has to stop their cars in front of Pin Hwa school or along the road where the Ice Kacang chinese man stall is, and walk into the “one way street” to Harper Light I.Zone.

3. From Jalan Kapar, where the traffic light junction at CIMB, you are not allowed to turn to the right anymore. The problem is here, not many people know the route is changed, and people whom wanted to turn right, found that the road is closed, steer their steering and blindly go straight. Go straight means only one thing. Means more jam to the ALREADY jam area (Kamdar / Tabung Haji area).

Information are from :
1. My mum, whom was stuck at the traffic jam yesterday while she was heading to the bank.

2. My colleague Ms. Chua, whom was stuck in the jam. She was heading from Jln. Kapar towards Port Klang, the place where she lives, and she left office at 6pm, and reach her home at 8.15pm. First thing she reached home was to rush to the toilet, 救火!

3. Another colleague Richard, who stays at Teluk Pulai also encounter the same thing. He left office at 7pm, and reached his home at 9 something.

Yesterday, one of the workers in the factory had an injury on his finger. The panel clinic doctor advised him to go to the hospital. He was then sent to the hospital by the supervisor at 6.30pm. I called over to the supervisor at 7.40pm to ask about the situation there, he answered me : “我到现在还没到呢。 我还在Public Bank 圆圈这里。 都还没有到hospital. 这里赛车赛的要命啊 !!!”

I guess the route changing and traffic chaos will affect many people. As I told you, I was not in the jam. I don’t even want to go to that part of Klang. Xinwee delivered her baby yesterday. I planned to visit her and the baby in Seri Kota. Then the news about the jam came to me, and I shook my head liow.

Xinwee, how am I suppose to cross the bridge after work? I will only get one thing….. TRAFFIC JAM lor!

3 comments:

小鎮 said...

yes.. jam jam jam.. use basikal faster than car nowadays.. haha! but this 2 days become better a bit.. hope can get better always laaa..

Richie^Ling said...

Now not about jam liow, now about the Bomba there. The jalan completely tutup liow. If now want to go your house hor... have to rugi banyak minyak for U-Turn lor!!!! Hehehe~

小鎮 said...

是囉!!超討厭的..