Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Popular Bookshop

Yesterday went out with Weifen and her friend (Li Wei and Tek Kia) for dinner.
Thanks Weifen for her fantastic dinner treat ; so called before-birthday-small-treat. That’s means there’s another bigger treat la… hehehe *Weifen.. you sek zou la*!!

While waiting for her 2 buddies, we shopped around Popular bookshop. Aiya.. not like what you think la.. I am not a bookworm or so la. Just I was there to grab a Penang Map. Why? Cause I might be on a trip to Penang during the Haji Holidays soon. Right now still planning and booking rooms – so fully booked lor.. Rooms available are Junior Suite ar… Executive Business Room ar… Deluxe Suite ar… all above RM380 above one wor… want my head meh~ ~ Is like this.. better take my head la…

The map I bought. I thought one small map maybe around few ringgits only ma.. maybe around RM4-5… mana tau… cost me RM10.50leh~!

Then, still waiting and looking around, my eyes was caught by a red book.

Tadaa~ this was the book I bought yesterday too.

Nope.. you did not see the wrong thing… I myself don’t remember why I bought the book. Hahaha… all these while, I don’t like cooking one ma.. I also duno why I bought this book lor. Maybe because the cooking book is in red colour lor. All pages also red red colour one. It just simply attracts me - especially the big abalone at the cover page! Hehehe~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha... the penang map spotted at MPH book store with just RM8.50...

Richie^Ling said...

Aiyo... I bought at Popular la.. I thought Popular will be cheaper cause its so POPULAR ma... Aiks.. MPH much cheaper!