Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Outdated Post – North Journey across Kuala Selangor – Teluk Intan – Anson – Bidor



Last Tuesday (before Raya), my boss took me to Anson (Perak) to look for some supplier. We stopped at Kuala Selangor for our lunch. After several round to check which restaurant has more people eating inside, probably this is a better one. River View Seafood Restaurant

View from the Restaurant

We had a quick lunch there. It was a windy afternoon. Imagine while I am eating, the soup on my spoon also can be blown away. At first I did not notice. I was feeling weird, how come every time I scoop a spoon of fish soup, the soup somehow disappear half of it. Then only I realize the soup just *flew away* !! Cannot even have a good lunch because of the strong wind. My hair crazily covering my face.

We started from Klang- Kapar- Kuala Selangor Sekinchan- Sungai Besar - Sabak Bernam then Simpang Empat, and finally Teluk Anson.

We crossed by Teluk Intan and stop by at the leaning tower of Teluk Intan. Our very own Malaysian Leaning Tower. Actually, we wanted to take some photos there, but end up the Malay people there already conquer that area for the Raya selling place. Just a tiny town. Yet so traffice jam. We just sit inside the car and took some picture that’s all.

Malaysia's Leaning Tower

See the crowd there

See those *em seng muk*vehicle, blocking my view... Ish~

After finished our job with the supplier, it’s almost evening. We then head back to Klang.

No comments: