Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Little Red Packets


Every year, right after the chinese new year, my favourite day is today. Yesss.... Todays marks the angpow calculation day. Every year, I'm waiting for todays' approached so that I can open up all ang pows collected from first day till now. You'll get full of surprises and cash~~~

What a fruitful day.... Tore open the angpows... taking out cash and calculating it makes my heart beat fast leh~
Hehehe... aiya.... not I tamak la.. who don't like cash wor... You???

Somemore all the money new new one... so nice to see... so nice to touch~
Hehehe... Although the economy not good.. but still I receive no less than previous year. Ang Pow symbolises good luck and well wishes. The one whom gives receive well wishing and the receiver.... err... 快高长大! Hehehe ... yeah, I know I very big liow.. no need to remind me ok.

Thanks to our Chinese Tradition, my purse is now slightly heavier.

2 comments:

小鎮 said...

walaueiii... 不少喔..我也要..哈哈!!

Richie^Ling said...

一年一次把了~~