Saturday, February 07, 2009

大喜事 The Wedding Game

Just back from watching the movie ” The Wedding Game” with Hong Hong and her bf. I was a little late and missed a couple of minutes, but came into the cinema just in time to see Jack’s in the bathroom scene~

I was having dinner with Weifen and her 2 colleagues ( Ah Dee and Jerry) at Bukit Tinggi Aeon earlier. We had Japanese food and the food was great. After my dinner, I rushed back to BBK Jusco for the movie. Was late and wouldn’t want my two friends to wait for me outside the cinema (cause they bought the tickets earlier), I told them to leave my ticket to the Baskin Robin counter. Thanks to the thin skinny man whom had helped me keep the ticket. If you saw a silly girl running from the carpark towards the escalator that day, don’t worry… you didn’t see wrong person, it’s me!

The movie certainly is entertaining and would recommend you all. I’ll rate it 4/5.
Several parts made me literally, LAUGH OUT LOUD. I remember a scene where Jack bump into Fann inside the toilet. He claimed that Fann’s shit is so smelly, and just couldn’t believe a pretty girl can shit out shits so smelly!! HaHahaha~Just couldn’t stop laughing in the cinema.
Brief storyline, Jack (Chistopher) and Vicki (Fann) were trying to pretend to be couple in order to get fame and money. They can then divide the money into two, where Vicki needed the money to help her dad paying the debts. However, their plan failed but they found their passion for each other later on. From hate to love. The Story line is nothing to our surprise but it sure sparks a lot of fun and laughter between this two couple in real life.

This is a song from The Wedding Game I found from Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Io1SxgHQ8A
大喜事 - 我们的爱

Actually, there is another song that I also like. It was sung out during the scene when Jack was heartbroken and desperately looking for Vikki after the press conference where Vikki revealed the truth to the media and the public. Anyone knows the title of the song?

Overall, a great movie to watch~

No comments: