Monday, February 21, 2011

Closet Arranging

Tonight I dun have any jie mu. Just back from Indian Supplier (Mr. Selvaraj) 's daughter wedding dinner at Dewan Hamzah.


So, stayed at home and arranged my closet.


Yesterday, all my clothes almost fell off the cupboard. Not because I have too many clothes la… but because I did not arrange them nicely and they are all falling down and crumpled. And my cupboard was hell so messy.


Furthermore, I’ve been wearing the same old clothes again and again to office.

Why?


Because the same clothes are stuffing into the same place, and I've been taking from the same compartment and end up same clothings almost everyday! My maid washed up, and put at the top, and I wear it. Again she washed up, again I wear it (coz its on the top).


After shifting my clothes and arranging them properly, I have a clearer view of my clothes now.


I finally realize that there are lots of *abandoned* clothes which I wasn't wearing for sometime. All hiding away in the corner.


Poor little clothes. Being abandoned for such a long time jor.


Ok.. nevermind clothes... from tomorrow onwards, I'll take turns to wear you all ya~

No comments: