Monday, February 21, 2011

Kiss the Rain – Yiruma



Hau Hau told me that this is his favourite number.


Kiss the Rain – by Yiruma


I have never heard such a beautiful song until he downloaded his favourites MP3 into my laptop.


This song, really is a touching piece. So beautiful it made me felt like I want to walk out of the door and give everyone one tight hug, telling them how much I treasure, cherish and love them. Life’s short. It seems like its telling us a story on how beautiful life is. How lucky is it for us to be able to share everything together. It’s just so very wonderful.


Well… I have no idea whether this songs does have a lyric or not, but it does play a touching story right into my head everytime….


It gives me a storyline like below.....


It reminds me the vulnerable of our lives. How beautiful is it to live in this world.

It sounds like we have to cherish ourselves and everyone around us…

Live life to our fullest. Appreciate what we have today, and cherish all, and all of them. Hold them in your arms, tell them how much you adored and loved them.

Not to waste time…

It’s by playing our part, that we won’t regret for what we have done.

Beautiful… everything seems just so beautiful….


Don’t listen to my nonsense.

Listen and check out the song yourself.


Go to youtube.com and typed in Kiss the Rain.

And enjoy my fellow readers….


Love all of you~