Saturday, June 25, 2011

Germany Dusseldorf Here I Come~


Never in my life, I would thought of going to Germany - Dusseldorf.
A month ago, I don't even know how to spell the City Dusseldorf which I am going today.

Have never heard of the place. As you know, my geography lesson was only a pass, and I don't really know where Germany is. All I know recently was that Ozil was from Germany. Wahahahaha.....

Until lately, my full research of where and how to go Dusseldorf.

Thanks to my boss, giving me the opportunity to follow him to an exhibition - GIFA2011 in Dusseldorf.

It will be a tiring day as I browsed tru the Organiser's website that there are more than 14halls to cover. Every hall is just so Huge. Anyway, it will be an exciting trip to the west.

My flight tonite is at 9.35pm, leaving KLIA to Bangkok and then to Frankfurt. At Frankfurt, we will be taking the ICE train to Dusseldorf.

It's about time for me to get prepared and off to the airport.

Say Goodbye to all my lovely friends in Malaysia.

See you again .... will miss all of you~

*FYI, will be back on track on the 6th July 2011*
Till we meet again.

Take care buddies.............

No comments: