Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Year 2008 Resolution

Another few more days we will see new calendar of year 2009. While doing my spring cleaning (before CNY cleaning), I saw this A4 paper lying behind my dressing table. A piece of paper which I haven't been seeing it for months and not remembering 'it was there before' at all.

......................................................................................................................................

RESOLUTION To Accomplish Year 2008

1. Savings RM300 per month / RM3600 per year - JAPAN… Here I COME!!!

2. 15mins Yoga Session Daily or 20 Sit-Ups daily - For a Healthier ME!

3. Yoga Meditation Every Night - For Good Relaxation!

4. Be Punctual to Work - Good Habit starts here!

5. Put on Mask twice a week - Beautiful Complexion!!


...................................................................................................................................
Yeah.. and that was my resolution... which I WAS suppose to do it this year. Let me see.... First, I haven't been saving regularly... but I really did for my first 4months.. and after that.. sort of forget about my Japan Trip Tabung.
Secondly, I kept on postponing the Yoga session. I always say 'I will' ' I will'.. and I did not lor.... and my yoga meditation - no need say liow lor.. every night before sleep also I say I very tired... where got time to meditate leh....

Be punctual to work... I did it for the first one month... and after that my punch card is always punched with "red ink"! ( Red ink indicate late comers!) Although I am a late comer ( I admit) ... but I finish off work 10-15mins later than others... I pay back to the company... not cheat them for that 10-15mins!

And lastly... my mask... hahaha~ I remember during year 2008, I only put ... err... including facial session hor... not more than 10 mask lor!!!! Aiyo... type here also paiseh you know... but nevermind la.. you all is my *ji gei* ~ When I clean my dressing table, I have many new masks in my drawer but no time and mood to put on the mask! When I open the drawer, I will say " tonight I will put you on"... until now... 365 days almost pass away and yet.......so sad.

I don't know about others la... do you guys keep up with your resolutions? Mine is always started "happily" , gone " suddenly" and finally lost " completely"!
Every year, I will write some resolutions to keep improving and upgrading myself... and yet I always tend to slip away somewhere around...err... February itself. Not end of February lor... I means early February.... I guess most of you also like this right... not only me rite... :P

Last but not least ( this part is Kesimpulan la.. you know when we write karangan we need to have closing part - Kesimpulan to sum up the story)... I am dissapointed with the resolution's result. But I knew the results will be like this cause I haven't been sticking to any resolution tightly before. But I will strive to at least show some better results in my year 2009 resolutions. Hoping I will show you all a new me in the "COW YEAR".

No comments: