Friday, November 06, 2009

无形的压力

Just now chat with Wfen on the phone. She sent me an idiotic message in FB – asking me to go die together with her!

Isssh… see la.. What kind of friend lai de. She want die also don’t forget to pull me along!!

Well….. It’s her way of showing her frustrated mind and her stress towards her work. Nothing else.

I told her about Shepherdoo, at Centro. Hope she likes that place too. She kept asking me whom did I went Shepherdoo with. Told her fourth times with Acmar friends…. And she kept thinking was YM.

Today, duno why, Alice and Wfen also asked me about YM.

For your information, I haven’t contacted him for a week. I don’t know what he is doing lately, so don’t ask me. I have nothing to tell both of u ~ Wfen… if nextime you wanna ask… go ask Alice la… she will be more updated than me~

Ok.. in case you guys dunno what I mean. YM is Alice’s colleague. She cares very much for both of us. Every message she sent, every call she called, was about me and YM. She highly promoted YM to me. Telling me how good on earth is he, how a nice person he is…. and so on. She always reminds me not to “hurt him” – as he is her best friend in work.

Which makes me… a little………I have this无形的压力.Invincible pressure and tension.

So, everytime when I talked to YM or what, I’ll have to think twice or thrice. Why? Because it seems like I always have to REPORT to two people. Alice and Wfen. They will like, keep running behind me to know more… and more…. Which makes me more Careful when talking to YM. And I don’t know why… it always seems to this two person that I will Hurt him or what.

I know they care a lot for me… but… just let things go right themselves. By asking and chasing always, won’t do any help.

By the way… after writing this blog, I suddenly feel not right. Why MUST only I be accused to *hurt him in future*? I mean… why can’t be “he hurt me” leh??!! Why put your eyes on me?!!!
I’m not a devil leh~
Eueewww~

No comments: