Thursday, November 05, 2009

Love Songs for Hong Hong's Wedding

I Finally Found Someone – Bryan Adams

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Bryan Adams

Forever By Your Side - The Manhattans

You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone

Can you feel the love tonight - Elton John

Beauty and the Beast- Celine Dion

Aladdin & Jasmine - A Whole New World

I DO (CHERISH YOU) - 98 Degrees

Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes

You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker

You'll be in my heart - Phil Collins

Tonight, I Celebrate My Love For You

You Are The Love Of My Life - George Benson & Roberta Flack

Amazed - Lonestar

EndLess Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie

More Than Words - Extreme

Whitney Houston - I will Always Love You

ALL MY LIFE- Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville

Eric Clapton- Wonderful tonight

Always- Atlantic Starr

Truly madly deeply – Savage Garden

I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden

Wah… I listen these songs also feel so romantic liow…


Damn nice… cause I loooong time din hear these kind of songs already~

And all of them are my favourite… some normally can hear in every wedding dinner de la…

Some I accidentally found them.

Some I haven’t hear before also, but see the lyrics and tune super zheng!

Hope I helped out.


This is all I can do for the moment.

No comments: