Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Beverley 3-11-2009

Beverley’s birthday party was a great kid’s party.
It was fun though.

At first I thought it was just another small gathering, only to find out XVee prepared so much for the night. So wei da la~

They have the buffet dinner placed at the entrance, drinks served, and also kid’s party pack. Balloons…laughing kids… babies running around….

It’s great to attend kid’s party. It surprises me how kids can make you laugh till your stomachache.

Of course, XVee received angpow until her hand tired! Hahaha….

Boyboy, Shawn, Julian were among the little kids there.

Seeing Julian pushes Beverley away, really damn funny lor. Julian resisted her so much!!

Shawn…. Another funny one… everytime the camera was going to shoot him, he’ll give his Shawn *post*. He will tilt his head to the left! Only to left… we tried several times… and he still tilt left!

Hahaha~ I wondering if Xinyi will post those photos in FB. Then only I can share them here. I forgotten to bring along my camera.... lame.

Well… kids are not so scary after all.

No comments: