Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Bukit Rakyat - A Healthy Sunday

4-4-2010

Jogging session with YM. He’s been asking me to go for a walk every Sunday. Telling me, how important is it to do exercise la... how important is it to sweat… and so on.


I guess he must be complaining that I have too many fats on my thighs and tummy, that’s why I’m always asked to go jogging with him.


The route was new to us…. Bukit Rakyat. We both were almost lost in the “jungle track” and then someone approached us and led us back to the main gate. Not that kind of lost la.. only that we don’t remember which way was the shortest route back.


After our tiring session, it’s breakfast time. My favourite of all, after the hectic and sweating period. YM took me to Taman Chi Liung for Keow Teow Soup. According to him, it’s his all-time favourite and whenever he wants keow teow soup, he’ll come here. It’s nothing too special for me… as I am not a Keow Teow soup kind of person.


Then, we head to Bukit Tinggi for a show – Titans.



Well, I only remember there’s a lot of snake in the movie… others… forget liow lor…

No comments: