Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Myanmar Festival 17-4-2010

17-4-2010

It’s an early Saturday. Went over to Bukit Tinggi and had breakfast with Wfen. Hahaha, ya… both of ur crazy liow lor….. woke up as early as 6am and purposely drove there for breakfast with Wfen. Tar bao our Mc D breakfast and head to Wfen’s factory. We talked so much and even tried to sneak into the Cold Room! Hahaha~ super funny lor…

[For your information, Wfen is in the Soya Bean business]. Therefore, the cold room there is really not for play play one. We just opened the door and stood outside; also don’t dare to go in!!

Besides that crazy morning breakfast, it was the Myanmar Water Festival Celebration too.

After work, we were being invited to the Myanmar hostel for a small dinner.

The factory workers cooked and decorated their hostel for the water festival celebration. As usual, go in with dry clothes, coming out all wet.

This time, I ate my dinner slowly… (as there is always a rule of them which says people whom are eating on the table, cannot be sprayed water on). So, I chewed my food slowly, until my last bite. In my mind, I already draw a route that I was going to sneak away.

Then, when everyone was dancing and playing with iced water, spraying and shooting on one another, I quietly sneak away… hehehe…. no one noticed I went off.

Yeah… this year, I went off DRY!! Yeah.. I was DRY on Water Festival….


Dancing Platform

Water all Over.... Water Bills must have soared up on April's Bill

Upon Arrival... dry and safe


Angpow giving time. Their festival... and yet, our boss needs to give them angpow...

Makan time... how come I look like.... haven't eaten for ages... God!

See... my plate was already kosong.. and yet.. geh geh act like I AM still eating.... wahahahaha




They covered their hostel with these bushes... wonder where they got those leaves and bushes from!!

No comments: