Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Neway KTV

30th March 2010


Weifen’s mum invited me for KTV to celebrate her friend's birthday.


You must be thinking… Why on earth Weifen’s mum’s friend’s birthday got to do with me??


Ok.. let me explain here briefly.


Her mum’s friend – A man in his middle aged, still looking macho and attractive, is a Singing Teacher, and most importantly Weifen’s dad doesn’t like him.

Thus, on his birthday [let’s call him Ah Kong Suk Suk here], Weifen’s mum was so delighted and wanted to hold a small gathering birthday party at Neway for Ah Kong Suk Suk.


Nevertheless, because her daughter will only go…. in one condition that I am there to accompany her.


So.. without any hesitations, I agreed. Moreover… birthday party wor.. got fun singing and happy… sure I wanna go la! I don’t care if we celebrate Ah Kong Suk Suk birthday or Ah Ma’s birthday la… hahahahha


This verse adapted from Weifen’s blog JL got attracted on him (My mum's friend) Due to some reason, I can't write his name here for security purpose... We didn't even take any of his photos. Anyway back to JL. She got attracted by his voice. That’s what I guess. When he started singing, JL told me "I like him...." and both of us laughing there crazily....


It’s true. Ah Kong Suk Suk can *lam* you with his singing voice. He has this nice macho voice…. Which when you hear once… you cannot stop. Meaning when the song ends… you will be thinking like Eh… so fast the song end ar? I haven’t hear enough wor.. Please encore… encore… encore!!





When did we took this ugly photo together?? Hahaha... I can't live without DSLR anymore...


Macho looking Michael... always wanna act cool de lor...

No comments: