Thursday, April 07, 2011

CNY Shopping + Pavillion Great Snow

19-12-2010

Hau Hau and I went Times Square for shopping. Yes, CNY clothes shopping. Went there early because afraid of the KL jams. Reached there about noon and had our lunch before we start our shopping.

Walked on each floor… and both of us got our 战利品. Hau Hau was happy he bought some nice T-shirts. It wasn’t quite my style buying clothes from Times Square, as I felt those clothing are a little not-to-my-size kind of clothes. Normally those selling in Times Square’s clothing, especially upper floors’ kind, are mostly for young and skinny girls. Their clothes come in free size and most of the clothes were not allowed to be tested or tried. I have the phobia of buying clothes that wouldn’t allow customers to test or try on. Mainly due to my previous habit of buying clothes which I thought I could fit in and when I get back home, only do I realize that those clothings are unfitable and will either be passed on to my sister, or my cousins. Sometimes even if I knew I couldn’t fit in at that moment, I will also buy them; thinking that I might fit into it someday when I lose 5kgs later on. And this, of course, won’t work. As you know, weight for girls like me are always tend to appreciate, and not descending!

Got a call from Wfen, telling us she’s at Pavillion with her hubby for their anniversary and to see the Pavillion snow. After our final purchase, we head to Pavillion before 8pm (where the snow starts). Met them at (forgotten the name of the restaurant) and walked around while waiting for the snow to come.

We took loads of photos there. With the beautiful Christmas feeling in Pavillion.
Both of these photos were grabbed from "Doris Photography". Those photos we took were kept by Wfen, and she did not post them to Facebook. Well.. didn't get the chance to see those photos yet.


As the time of the snowfall grew nearer, the crowd became very packed too. Weren’t able to move much. Just stay at the same place waiting for the snowfall.

Well.. don’t be too surprised, as Malaysian Snowfall will get you all soapy and foamy. Plus Smelly. Wahaha… because it let out some weirdo foamy + soap smell. Not sure what exactly were they, but, they weren’t true snow, I know. (Aiyoh……2years kids also know la!) Yala Yala... I saja write out.. boleh ka!!!

Happy ending and say goodbye there. Can’t wait for Christmas already. Jingle Bell… Jingle Bell~ Yeah

No comments: