Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Email from Yangon

This email was drafted on 26-3-2011 at 1am, when I was still in Yangon, Myanmar.
Suppose to send out by email to Hau Hau the next day, but due to online problem in the hotel, this email was not being sent out. Not wanting to waste it, so, I bought it here instead.


Dear Hau Hau… pai seh la.

Yesterday I say after I done replying everyone, then I will come back to you.
Mana tau no chance.

Aiya.. is like this de.

I got so many emails to reply. Since that day I left my office, I could not open my email. Until just now I can open email, then I need to reply email lo. Then Facebook also got many things to reply and *jiao dai*. And need to type report to office. Somemore Wfen keep on MSN me about her scolding her staff and also about 53. I was so angry la! She go and chit chat with 53. She say she NGAM NGAM that day nothing to do, and feel upset and because I not around, and have nobody to talk to. So, she chit chat with 53. And… 53 told her to *jie sou* him back wor! Wahlau.. I really beh tahan him lor!!! What la.. they wan NEXT episode again ar? I don’t understand one lor.

Aiyah! I don’t know them la. I got no EYES see them jor! But she keep on say she won’t call/talk to 53 again.

Then, my mum MSN there keep on ask me faster go back hotel sleep.
Then look back.. my brother in CC sofa there sit down going to sleep jor. Because also quite tired. We went out whole day jor.
So.. I need to go offline lor. So my dear.. don’t feel sad ya. I didn’t abandon you lor.

Just... so many things come all together.

Be happy dear.

From : JL

1 comment:

Victor said...

since i see the email, i should reply it, just a short reply.



Dear Darling,

I wont be so small gas de. U know ah, tat day when i know Myanmar got earthquake, i so worry about u la~ cannot hear ur news for 24 hours, i so gan jiong ald. lucky u online at last, tat told me that u are still safety at there. It you only online 5min on tat day, it is enough ald for me ald to know tat you are still sleep well and eat well at there and not affect by the earthquake.
I wont desire so much that wan you to keep chatting with me...haha...

take care, darling,

From hau hau~