Thursday, April 01, 2010

Earth Hour 27-3-2010


Won’t be typing about my Earth Hour as I already copied and paste them from my best buddy’s blog.

Adapted from : http://foreverweifen.blogspot.com/2010/03/earth-hour-with-jl.html


"Just back from botanic garden with JL. Both of us sitting on the floor, lighting those candles and talking bout our pains in heart... I really can feel her pain and I wish to protect her... I really wish that she will leave those pains behind and start with a new life with full of joy and happiness...

She told me that after reading my blog last night, she knew it’s time for her to disappear from YM's life. Although she likes him a lot... but she knew that she is not YM's cup of tea coz she will definitely won't step into marriage life. So she said she needs the courage to leave him... disappear and will become MIA forever... I really don't know whether she has made a right or wrong decision... but anyhow I will still support her.... Most importantly, she won’t disappear from my life.... I still need her thou...."

Playing with candles while chit-chatting grandmother stories

Nice one


We were sitted in the middle of the garden.. . doing *mouth exercise* the whole hour

And finally.... we did this...
Gosh... so Unenvironmental friendly!! Sorry people... we don't mean to end up like this.. but.. we did not bring along our scrapper ma. Forgive us ok!

No comments: