Thursday, April 01, 2010

I-City 23-3-2010

Had our dinner at Moon Restaurant. Actually wanna go Da Tuan Yuan... but closed for the day. Aih.. cincai la.. dunwan go search liow.. cincai eat liow lor..

Went I-City with family... since dad was not around. He went Taiwan for a short course.

Hehehe....

Actually, this is seriously my 4th time to I-City.

1st time- With YM (That time only got three trees nia.. nothing else)

2nd time - With Hong Hong + Kelvin + YM (Sort of passed by there.. but nothing attracted Hong Hong though.. as she pitied the lonely trees)

3rd time - Pass by there myself.. being eager to see what's inside (this time with more colourful trees than before)

And now.... the 4th time! This time clever already... bring camera! Haha

Beautiful lightings....

Some stunts la... duno what they doing also!!

Hahaha... the earlier photo turn out to be good ma... so I mai join in lor!!

Happily doing nonsense at I-City...

Shh... dun tell other people I did this ya!


Apa ada di sana??








Red.. my favourite colour







See my mum so happy. She says we all crazy one... take sooo many photos wor


Luv this photo

Jor.. why I look so dark here.. macam Indonesian maid leh~


Like the blue effect ma?


A group of us... in I-CITY!!! Yeah~

No comments: