Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Non-Blogging Period

Non-blogging period 27th April 2010 till 20th Jun 2010

Today my post is an announcement that I will stop blogging from the period as stated above, in order to pay full attention to my three assignments in hand. The assignments due date is on the 28th May, follow up with my exams on the first week of June.

I’ve just started searching for relevant journals and literature reviews last week. And it end up not very good as everytime I’m in front of the PC, I got distracted into FB. And without knowing it, time flies when I’m into FB.

I warned myself several times, and end up sending comments and chatting in MSN and also looking into Youtube for entertainment. My reason…. My eyes a little dry, and my mind cannot accept more words from those journals anymore, I just go into FB to refresh myself a little while. Just a little while.

Then, the “little while” became 2-3 hours!

Gosh.. I’m really running out of time for my assignments. And yet, so many things and gathering to go. Just back from Singapore la, dinner lala with Wfen and gang, YM birthday party, Celine’s birthday at Centro la, Greenbox KTV 20% Discount la…. Good movies around to attract you…. and so on … and so on….

Today itself I will bid farewell to below stuff – right until June comes……

1. My Story Blog
2. My Facebook
3. Yum Cha with less than 6pax

I’m only allowed to go to Birthday Parties and two movies in between. One which is tomorrow - the Ah Niu’s Ice Kacang Puppy Love (must support la… Made in Malaysia wor….). Another is … we’ll see….

For other great movies… I’ll buy DVD and watch at home after all these dreads.

Wish me luck~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey... cannot lerrr... i still need you ler.... n you still need to go malacca ler....