Monday, March 16, 2009

ING Saving Plan

Just back from dinner at Jln Kapar’s Old Town. Met up with my cousin ( mum’s side) to talk about his new career. He told me he is not an insurance agent. And you know what he sells…. Saving plans for the future with insurance as back up. Well.. don’t know what was that but basically, it’s good for saving as it also gives coverage in case you are … dead. Wah.. the way I promote it really scares people la… hehehe
Basically, it’s like you need to save for RM1800/month ( around RM150/month). You need to save it for like 15years and then you can take back your cash money in the 20th Year. At that time, you will get back like double , or even more of the money you actually gave out. It’s like money appreciating and you know la… insurance company want profit and won’t let you profit one la. You faham faham la. But, it’s safe to have one plan of these in your life, as you won’t know until that time, maybe you suddenly need that big sum of cash around. If ask you to save monthly in the bank, you will say tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow de la~ Right? Moreover, now bank interest so less, even if you keep in the bank, the money’s value is not upto the interest rate provided by the bank. In other words, having money saved in this way, will only depreciate the value of money. Wah… but I not economist la.. I don’t know much about interest and money appreciating and so on, what I know is, got a third person FORCE you to save money is better than you save as you like yourself. Interested? Call me at…. Hahahaha~ not call me la. But you can give my cousin a chance to approach you to tell you more about it. Just take it as learning a new thing, no hard sell here ya!

No comments: