Friday, March 27, 2009

Richie Ren Album LOST???!!!!!!!



WHAT? Who stole my Richie Ren Album? Who? WHO? WHOOOO????

While I was stacking up my Richie Ren album collection, I browse through my CDs and DVDs. Suddenly I found one of the album only has cover and no CD inside. To my horror!! I quickly jump up and head to my CD Player… inside nothing! No CD inside. Then, run to my car, check every inches inside my car… no either. Then I thought maybe I left in the office. I searched here and there… no either. All the pc also I check but still no. Then I thought maybe in my mum’s car. I waited till I go back and find for the CD. No either. It was not in my mum’s car, dad’s car, bro’s car, sis’s car! No where. So where the hell is my CD????!!!!! Then I thought maybe I misplace my CD into another album. And yet.. the answer was nothing.

My bao bei is lost.

When lost? I don’t know.
How Lost? I don’t know.
Who took? I don’t know.
KI SIAO LIOW!!!
Damn pek chek la.
Don’t ask me anything liow.
No mood to talk.
Don’t feel like talking.
Don’t think I want to talk.
Don’t WANT to talk at all.

3 comments:

凤之语 said...

Don’t ask me anything liow???
No mood to talk???
Don’t feel like talking???
Don’t think I want to talk???
Don’t WANT to talk at all???

u already talk a lot liao lorrr..
geh geh.....
loss loss la....u mang zhang also mo use....u mai talk also mo use...the cd also wont come out if u stop talking de ma...
sam pat bao bei...

Richie^Ling said...

Eh.. I lost the CD already very very charm liow..... you no pity me somemore say my bao bei is sampat!!

凤之语 said...

NAAAAA!!!!!