Saturday, March 21, 2009

My 2009 运程

Early of the Cow year,I received an email from my buddy NJV. It’s regarding my year 2009 destiny. What will happen to me during the year 2009 (Cow Year).
As in the email, it roughly means the below :-

1. Lost money in some unidentified & unknown situation.
2. Will not be in any relationship.
3. Will not have any good news in my gambling throughout the year.
4. Will have blood case.

(I'll attach a copy of the Email in my next post)

Okay. Fine. After reading that, I deleted this email thinking they are nonsense. ( As usual la.. people only remember the good news, bad news all don’t agree then delete off de ma).
Then, let me tell you how true… how true this email is.

First day of CNY is 26th January 2009.
Look at the bill. It’s stated since that 26th Jan 2009, I sent out 40 SMS. You know what… It’s a blank SMS. I sent out 40 BLANK STUPID SMS from Vietnam ( I was in Vietnam during my CNY holidays)!!!!
My stupid HP inside my handbag (which I have locked the keypad previously) don’t know what happened. It started to send out blank sms to everyone. Inside the bag, nobody touch ( I was carrying the bag), can send out 40 sms.
Then, I sat down for my breakfast, I heard my brother’s phone “tut tut tut” “tut tut tut”, I thinking “ Wah seh… early in the morning got so many people sms wish his Happy CNY”. He went on opening his sms and look at me. “Jie… why you send to me so many blank sms? ” Wah Lau…I quickly opened up my bag and yes… the stupid phone is still sending blank sms to people. I asked my brother how many sms he actually received from me… he replied “TEN”.
At that particular morning, I already trust the damn email that from the first day itself, I’m getting a big big SURPRISE. One sms RM2.00 leh… sent out from Vietnam leh!
And now the February Statement out liow. I need to pay RM XXX leh! Ai yoyo~
My Yoga teacher always teach me to be calm in all the situation. How to keep calm!! Money gone to sea liow! Money gone to sea.. means I waiting to “si” la. (hokkien Die).

Next, will not be in any relationship. It’s true. You see.. my Valentine’s day also celebrate with Hong Hong also you know the answer liow lor.

Then, gambling. Talking about gambling. Normally I don’t or seldom gamble. Even during the CNY also I don’t really favor playing cards. This year, duno why, learnt to play rummy. Every night hand itchy go play with Hong Hong and XVee. Every time play, everytime pay school fees. (Mahjong fees). I kept playing, and I kept paying. The more I PLAY, the more I PAY. Haih~……

The fourth one….. blood case. Nope.. I’m not going to let this happen. Later at night, I go back, I want to poke myself. Poke onto my finger and let few drops of blood come out. If not, I jia lat liow.
But think again hor.. I every month also got BLOOD case ma.. like this consider bor leh?
Wa em zai la.. but if my monthly Blood case consider is blood case, then hor… the email sibeh 准 lor. You want a copy of the email bor? Drop me a comment, I’ll send you one. See if yours is 准不准!

No comments: