Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Scheduled Trip

Just got news from my heads that I’m being scheduled to Guangzhou again this Sunday (2/8/2009). My …… I just came back not long ago leh….

Aiyo… think of the Air Asia seats also make me shiver la. Crumpled seats…. No space to do anything… you can just sit there still and un*move*able… hahaha… is there such a word??

I missed boarding on MAS. I can’t remember the last trip I boarded via MAS. Must be N years ago.

I'm also scared of the time wasted during journey. The flight la... then from airport to destination via bus coach la... then so and so.... Euuwww... going to one place need almost one whole day to reach!!

Anyway… busy preparing the stuffs right now before I fly. Blog later… bye~

I rewrite the sentence above… Blog later (if time permits)! Hahaha~

No comments: