Thursday, July 02, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me~

It's an exciting day today. My morning session was in Sirim's Auditorium room where I was in a seminar on Procedures to Import Iron and Steel.





My HP vibrated every now and then and let me show you what I've got. Messages from everywhere and everyone wishing me for my big day.

They were from my colleagues, friends, buddies, and even from strangers.Well... I'm still waiting for ONE person's greeting, but I guess he doesn't even know today existed. Nevermind then...

It's nice to hear that people does remember you and it simply feels good.

I have received many wishes from MSN to Facebook to SMS and even Phone calls.

These are from Facebook.



Thanks all of you.

Greetings coming from all over the place. By SMS.

I have one from Taiwan.
I have one from Banting.
I have one from Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan.
I have one from Sabah.
I have one from P.J.
I have several from Klang.
I even have one from strangers - Frankie - the World Vision leader whom I haven't met before.
I have some from my own colleagues.
I have few from WF's colleagues.
I have one from Yoga mate.
I have two from college mates.
I have two from people I only met once before. 国江 and Yeuw Meng.
And finally, I have two whom he/she doesn't want me to know who he/she is!





















Thanks everyone for your warm wishes.

It's so great to have all of you in my life. You made me smile whole day long....

No comments: