Friday, July 31, 2009

Packing on the GO~

Packing for my trip. So early? I do not have much time after all.

I have to work tomorrow and am having my Financial Mgmt class tomorrow in the afternoon. Just right after my class, I need to head off to the salon to get my hair done for a dinner at Restaurant Taman Rashna.

After that, I could sleep for few hours and again wake up for my taxi on 4.15am in the morning. My flight is 6.50am in the morning, that’s why I am so EARLY!!!

So.. that’s why I’m packing right now… it won’t take me too long.. I’m already a professional in packing stuffs! Hahaha~

This time, I’m gonna bring all shorts. It’s so bloody hot there in this summer… like going into a microwave. Luckily, it does rain on and off… The weather here, it’s hot too… but it’s humid and sometimes cloudy… unlike Guangzhou it’s hot and dry. Very dry.

Ok… better get some sleep now. Nitez….

No comments: