Friday, July 03, 2009

Burger Kings with WF, Jerry and Yeuw Meng

Was at Burger Kings with WF and Jerry on my birthday night. Received Yeuw Meng’s SMS around evening and thought of asking him there for dinner too.

Guess from my memory, this is the first time ever I celebrated my birthday with WF. I mean on the exact date. Everytime when we celebrate, it will normally be either advanced or later. This will be the only once(as I remembered la) “exact date celebrating together.

To be honest, the sms flewed to Yuew Meng was only saja saja, and didn’t thought he’ll say “yes” for dinner. Hehehe….
WF, Me and Jerry.
WF, Me and Yeuw Meng.
WF and Me... didn't wear too special.. after all, we were both all straight from work.

Bought them dinner and took these photos. After our dinner, we went to WF’s house … to laze around. Jerry wanted to look at WF’s aquarium (which was a tiny little thing) and I was busy OSIMing… the massage chair she bought for RM7999 was tremendous.

WF… nextime I go your house OSIM again ar~!!!

No comments: