Friday, July 24, 2009

It's been so long......

Ops... didn't realize I left my blog so lonely here...

Yeah... right after the Ron's mini concert in Genting last week, I was away to Guangzhou.

The main reason for my trip this time was to purchase some electrical control board, which is selling at very high price in the European countries.

This time, we source from China, Foshan.
Well... it's good that we got all that we want in one trip. And gosh, we were so Overloaded.... and there's a big fuss in the airport for luggage excess, as well as the customs declaration.

In Guangzhou, I was not able to connect to any internet, as there aren't any in my hotel. It's a small three star hotel that doesn't provide internet service.

Everyday, we need to walk and walk and walk. Until night, I don't even have the energy to walk opposite our hotel to the internet cafe. That's the main reason how I was being *disconnected* for the whole week.

Now, I'm finally back and..... way to go~ ~ ~

No comments: