Saturday, April 11, 2009

Internet Cafe right Opposite My Hotel - Imperial Hotel, Sabah.

Hello everyone back there.... kinda miss my hectic life back there. For 4 consecutive days, I've been only doing three things. Eat,sleep and shit. Yeah... you only see me eating, sleeping and shitting. Nothing else. Being holiday here with a group buddies is really *cheng*. It's soooo very fun here. You get sun and sea, you get sunrise and seafood out here. It's just a fantastic natural view here.

I'm now in an internet cafe. Before I came here, me,Hong Hong and XVee were looking for hair salon to wash our hair. We find high and low and can't seems to find a right one. Either closed or too expensive. Now they end up going back to hotel to wash themselves! Not wanting to wait in the hotel and *fa mei*, I wander off to the surrounding of our hotel.

At first, I was alone in this second row of PC. Suddenly, now an Ahpek sit besides me. The ahpeks (there were two), were busy talking and chatting away. I am now listening to my Ron Ng with the headphones also can listen to the 2 ahpek talking. I peeped over to their PC, guess what the heck they are doing??!! IBOBET. Although I don't know what exactly it is, but it MUST be something to do with ball betting. Cause I keep listening to the ahpek saying... *Oo... I got money coming in, but duno from which session.... oh... from the bla bla ball one.*
Then the other ahpek say how to buy, what about the 10pm session... bla bla bla...
Making noise and disturbing me writing my blog. Heu~~ (actually I wanted to say DIU!) Hahaha~

Aiya.. don't bother the two ahpek la..... This is my last night here in KK, Sabah. I will be back here for sure. I still have the KK Mount which I wanted to climb leh~

More detailed story about my trip will be post when I am back there in Klang.

Look up at my facebook for photos ya~ ~

No comments: