Wednesday, April 01, 2009

SMS with buddy Part II & III & IV (27 Mar 2009)

SMS with buddy Part II (27 Mar 2009)

Me : Good morning my dear friend. How are you? Just wanna tell you, I love wu cheok hei…. Yeah~ ~

Girl : Darling… yesterday night I watch this drama…. Until forgot sms u… wu zuo hei really sibeh yao yeng… oh my god… I sibeh siao him liow… hei … hei… ngo oi nei… so good if he is my boy frend… muaks muaks…

Me : $%#%$#% He is mine la… Wu cheok hei is mine la! U got husband liow. This one is mine! Hei Hei is mine! Saya punya saya punya!

Girl : He is mine… he mo like red colour… He suka pink colour.. my hei hei… hei hei is mine… hei hei… wu na wu na …. Hei hei ~~

Me : $#$%##$ Hei Hei is mine la!! Hei Hei is my baby la… Hei Hei is my darling la. His smile damn mi ren ! You mou hong liow. You are MRS liow!!

Girl : %$%^$#... Hei Hei is mine… I give you C**** pit ar… wan fight??

Me : Come la. I scare you ar. Siao char bo… wan fight *Zai* with me, u duno my li hai! Come la. Tonight see your hair botak or n*n* pit!!

Girl : I mo scare you… tonight come out la… we fight!

Me : Come la. Lai la. Shui pa shui . 8pm, bu jian bu san!

Girl : I’m Hei Hei’s super no.1… u’re no.2….

SMS with Buddy Part III (28st Mar 2009)
Girl : U mo hong liow la…. Hei Hei is mine… yesterday I dream of him… in the dream he sleep with me… hahaha… he is mine… he is mine~ ~

SMS with Buddy Part IV (31st Mar 2009)
Girl : Now im not Hei Hei super fan si liow.. I’m hau ko fan si…. Wah…. Super yau yeng… hao ko … hao ko… hao ko….

Me: Good. You like your old man. I like my hei hei. We 2 hor shui bat fan zheng shui! Now I watching 学警雄心. Hei Hei young also so damn mi ren! Ngo Zhung yi ar~ ~ Hei Hei…. Ngor ngoi lei arrr~ Yeah Yeah baby~

Girl : That is not old…. That is call MAN..!! Cheng Shou… u little small gal dunno de la… hau ko … hau ko… hau ko…. Ngo ngooooooooi nei…
OK… we 2 sai bu liong lap… u siao ur hei hei… I siao my hao kor… ************** (behind these all need to sensor…. Hahaha I scare got under-18 see my blog, hehehe)



We are talking about the new TVB drama 学警狙击 which made both of us crazy for them... hehehe~
Hei Hei is 吴卓羲
Hao Ko is 苗桥伟
Just less than a week.. this buddy can fight 吴卓羲 with me, then suddenly ki siao for 苗桥伟!!

Faster go and watch yourself la.. I no *kai siao wrongly de la*!!!

4 comments:

凤之语 said...

darling...ur buddy hor...xiao de....so flower heart one???i also beh tahan her...but Hao kor...really sibeh yao yeng...
hao ko..hao ko...ngo zhi chi nei...
hao ko..hao ko...ngo oiii nei..

Richie^Ling said...

Yes lor... yes lor.. my friend hor.. is like this de la.. she one minute like Autaman... next minute like Sailormoon one!!!
Luckily you don't have this kind of friend ar... if not ar... I think you head big ar!!!

凤之语 said...

so good la...ur fren got this POWER to make people head big one...if me har...i so proud got this kind of fren...hard to find u know..??her taste also not bad ma...now de OLD people siao wat wat HEI HEI de...but she still this minute siao AUTAMAN and next minute siao sailormoon...so out-dated de cartoon she still likiiii...so good ya..this kind of people very有义气,重情义,u SHOULD APPRECIATE ar...

Richie^Ling said...

Gosh~ Can someone help me?!!! ARRRRRRR