Wednesday, April 01, 2009

SMS with buddy Part I (21st Mar 2009)

SMS with buddy Part I (21st Mar 2009)

Me : I suddenly think. If business cannot, we can share buy shop. Then rent out. Then divide money. No worries and no argument in future. Fair n square.

Girl : Haha… then can start survey shop liow la.

Me : This good idea ma… Shop can put 2 or 3 pax name ma. Then if got rental , we keep keep keep, then if enough, we can travel to gau gau lat place. London, Turkey, Dubai… Hokkaido, South Africa!! Wah.. not yet nite already dreaming la~ ~

Girl : Shi la.. think like very song hor… now my heart already at London lor… then when we old liao… can everyday go hi tea.

Me : Ya… We rent to ambank or mc donalds then we can kiao ka high tea at starhill liow. Song Song go travel. Boh song can go starhill larp LV n Gucci.

Girl : Ar… Jialing… now 3.30pm nia la … I don’t think we can reach till that level la.

Me: I sing one song for you…. Jika kau fikirkan kau BOLEH, kau pasti BOLEH melakukan… Jika kau fikirkan ragu-ragu, kau hampiri kegagalan. BOLEH! MALAYSIA BOLEH! JIA LING BOLEH! YOU BOLEH!! YEH YEH YEAAAAHHHHH~

Girl : Ok… yeh yeh yeh… I boleh… u boleh…LV boleh… Gucci boleh..

2 comments:

凤之语 said...

damn...darling...all this sms like....very shu si lar...dunno read at where liao...

Richie^Ling said...

Hahaha ~ ~ Shu Si leh~ Now you know my power leh~Incrikangcritoo power!!