Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Souvenior from Sabah

I brought back three important things from Sabah KK.

1. Darker skin tone
2. 2kgs extra fats in my body
3. Last but not least…. Sweet memories that will stay with me forever

Yeah… that’s almost all that I brought back from there. When I first step in the office… the first word people greeted me is not… “Jialing.. long time no see ya” or “Jialing, how’s Sabah?”. They asked me “Jialing… why you like *or tua* so black one??”
“Or Tua” is charcoal okay. They say I black like charcoal liow… aiseh~ I so damn kek sim you know. My neck started to get the feeling of dry burn uncomfortable feeling. Put many lotion also like no use de. Until today still got dry dry de gan jue la.

First thing I do at home… is to naik the weighing balance at home to weigh myself. Check my weight, cause I know it must be sad story…. I’ve been eating non-stop at Sabah ; open eyes start eating. Before closing eyes also eat. Where can not fat wor….

Browsed through Facebook just now and saw Hong Hong posted 2-3 photos of the trip. This time her kaki tangan very fast la. I also haven’t finish digesting, she already posted her photos up there. Still don’t have time to write about my Sabah trip yet. But I will keep you girls updated soon ya.

No comments: