Monday, September 13, 2010

Ms Chua BBQ Party 10-4-2010

Can't believe I am typing about April BBQ dinner on my September blog page now. Hahahaha

My manager organized a small family party in her house, for... fun...
Then, invited a few of us, colleagues there to play play.
Started the BBQ fire, arranging foods to the car porch.
Nasi lemak, meehoon goreng, kari puff, jelly, watermelon, kuih nyonya and other food. All home-made brought by different people.
Oh ya... even got tarbao bah kut teh also!

Ms. How and her beautiful smile....


My beautiful niece

My cousin brother and my niece - Evon

Happy Family....
Wow... these kids.... were running around the living room, like the living room was the South Africa football field....

Such a cute baby... like mother like son~ Hehehe

The gang that were responsible for the BBQ stove that nite.

I luv this photo.. so sweet....

Oh.. we even had satay and gravy that night...

Gosh... my face so oily...
Of course la.. you know how many chicken wings I BBQed that night or not!!!!!


The photo shows like we were having so much fun around the fire area.
But honestly, everyone there was like complaining about the heat, and how slow was it for the damn chicken wing to get cooked!!!!!
Those chicken wings took ages to get cooked... and served on the table, not even 2minutes left bones!
Have you seen such a colourful BBQ spread before.... yummy~

No comments: