Saturday, October 02, 2010

Hot Cheese Cake + Hot Malacca + Hot Car Wash

I’m now lying around Hau’s bed. It’s a hot day today. Just taken my bath, yet the heat still doesn’t fade away. Yesterday, I haven’t been sleeping well. The Chinese tea during my dinner time was the biggest culprit la. I was so tired, but yet, my brain and eyes just cannot shut their factory down. Gosh.. been awake every now and then.

Guess what I did today. I blogged until my eyes were burning. Then, I learnt how to bake a cheese cake and washed Hau’s car together with him.

We video-cam the baking process for WF. She’s dying to learn cheese cake baking. She was supposed to come along with us to Malacca this weekend, but she needs to attend a dinner tonight, therefore she couldn’t come. It looks easy baking a cheese cake… well… I repeat the word again… LOOKS… wahahaha… I know it will be a dread if you were to left me doing those all by myself. The only thing that amazes me during the process of baking was that the egg white was beaten until a texture so smooth like cream… so flurry and soft. Feels so yummy… I didn’t know egg white can be so tempting to me at that time… hehehe…

Next, the car washing and vacumning. Well, I didn’t do much, just some wiping and cleaning that’s all. Ok la.. give you a number to buy la. Magnum 9595. For being the first outsider car I’ve washed in my life so far. Wahaha… mind you, I don’t even bother washing my own car for goodness sake!

Hahaha.. guess tonight I will sleep very soundly……

No comments: