Saturday, October 09, 2010

Letter to Sumay

A letter I wrote to Sumay ( since she did not inform me of her suicidal… well.. just paste it onto my blog)

I understand you're feeling helpless and in pain, but before doing anything, please read this.

No matter what you're going through, no matter how hard it feels right now, you have the power to make things better. And they certainly will become better one day.

Dear, don’t do it. Don't even think about it, because I’m personally asking you not to.

Whatever you’re feeling, whatever you’re going through, things can get better – I know, because I’ve been there.

Trust me. I was there before. Maybe I haven’t experienced exactly what you have, but not only have I thought of suicide, I tried it. But thankfully I was unsuccessful and I can speak from personal experience when I tell you that things can get better. And they will. They certainly will I can assure you.

Pain…. You have… I have… everyone has them. There are many ways to reduce the pain, and ways to learn to deal with pains.

Deal your pains, don’t be afraid of them. Overcoming your pain is a better option than to leave everything behind.

Learn. You have to learn... everyone's got to learn how to deal with their own pains. You aren't the only one facing these challenges. I am too... we are too... everyone has their pain to overcome.

Come on... trust me. Everything will be fine….. it will be fine.

Learn... we are here to learn, aren't we. Take it as a lesson in life. A challenge from above to make us into better person in future. I can assure you after you have passed this challenge, good days are just standing there waiting for you.

Moreover, you are not alone. It’s so true.. you have us. All of us. We are here… being with you all these while. Aren’t you supposed to appreciate us than to leave us behind? Are we that useless and hopeless that you felt having us is nothing to be treasure and cherish about? And that we are just rubbish that you can simply leave behind?

We are here for you. We have to go through this. It will not bother you once you learn and overcome the pain.

It may be hard… nothing is easy anyway…. But live with it.

It is pain.

I know… but in other way, it makes us grow.

No comments: