Thursday, December 09, 2010

Next Three Days

28th Nov 2010
Waited at home to fetch them (my dad, brothers and sisters) to the LCCT airport in the afternoon.
Hau came over to my house to have dinner with my mum. He came early, so we watched movie in the room while waiting for my mum to call us out for dinner.

Without knowing, my mum and my sis were already out for dinner themselves. So, we went to have dinner ourselves instead.

Suppose to have dinner at Jln Susu Balitong, but the stupid stall let us waited for our food for more than an hour. I was super fuck up and cancelled our order. Told them we do not wanna eat anymore.

Rush over to MBO to watch Next Three Days. We haven’t had dinner; therefore we only eat sandwiches inside the cinema. Maybe it we were too hungry, the sandwich we ate was super good. Especially mine, which has cheese and ham on it.

As written on the poster.... the movie is about " To lose who you are to save what you love"... Are you willing to LOSE who you are... just to save what you LOVE?

No comments: