Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our History in Malacca

1-5-2010 to 2-5-2010

My Malacca 2D1N trip with Wfen’s colleagues.
It was a funny decision as none of them I really knew…. Probably only Wfen and Jerry. Others I have no idea who are they too.
I got the idea of following them only until the last minute.
As you know, I am like a Cinderella (where you need to be back home at sharp 12am kind of person), so, a one day trip with friends are not a so my kind.

But, it was fine that particular day. Maybe because it’s on a Public Holiday and I do not need to take any leave.

Gathered ourselves at Tiong Nam (TN) Mc Donalds. Parked our car there, get onto only two cars – Victor and Kang Wei’s car. Wfen and I sat on KangWei’s car and off we head to Malacca. Got to know Victor, Kang Wei, Sumay and Millie were all from Malacca. To be precise, Kang Wei and Sumay from Tampin.

(Only did I realise now, how come I didn’t sat into Victor’s car that first day, and opted for Kang Wei’s instead? Hmm… I remembered someone told me to put Vivian and Millie into Victor’s car….. leaving me and Wfen at Kang Wei’s instead).

We head smoothly to Malacca, and …. I can’t remember a thing about it now. Wahahaha… I mean the step by step itinerary was faded away, but I remembered we had real fun for that short trip.

Victor fitted us all in his family van and off we head to the A Farmosa area. Cam whore there… with a bunch of friends.. it’s fun with the cameras.




Our Cameraman

Entrance Tickets to Istana Kesultanan Melaka

This was the first time I've been inside

I can't believe Victor was at *this* size that time..... Hehehehe


Hot day under the sun. Thanks Cendol... you freshen up our thirst

We were merry going round, thinking where is our next stop... someone suggested....



Taman Rama-Rama Melaka





Delicious Satay Celup


Jonker Street Gang


Our last lunch before leaving Malacca... homemade served by Victor's mummy. She did these the whole morning.... we gathered in Victor's house for this yummy lunch.

Our short itinerary goes........

A Farmosa - Istana Kesultanan Melaka – Teh Kim Hock (for souvenior and Cendol) – Taman Rama-Rama Melaka – Old Village Satay Celup – Jonker Street – Our Apartment at Tampin - Lunch at Vic's Home Sweet Home - Back to Klang.

Had a very relaxing and fun time with all my newly found friends.

Specially thanks to Wfen for letting me join their TN group.

No comments: