Thursday, December 09, 2010

Winter Clothings

27th Nov 2010

It was first time travel for my youngest brother to a cool country. He will be following my father to a business trip to Guangzhou on 28th Nov. He wanted to buy a jacket for himself. We went Sunway Pyramid to shop for his jacket. We saw many many jackets, but the best and most beautiful was the one from Quiksilver. It was the best among others, and the PRICE was also the best among all others. A simply normal jacket cost about RM399 at Quiksilver. After several arguments (where can buy so expensive clothes for my brother geh!! Cincai buy less than RM100 can liow la), we bought a normal jacket which cost less than RM150.

Then, we have our dinner at Dragon-I. My mum complained so much, not for its food, but for the dark ambience which she said, she couldn’t see the menu and the food nicely in the dark! I told her it was romantic with dimmer lights, and she claimed that dimmer lights are easier to manage, because cannot see dirt clearly and cannot see the “benda asing” inside the foods!!! Hehehe....

No comments: