Thursday, December 09, 2010

Popular - Rapunzel

1st Dec 2010

After work, Hau came over to fetch me for dinner. We went to Bekerley for our dinner. The restaurant which I previously went with Wfen and her hubby, was popular for its fried porridge. We didn’t order the porridge, as I do not feel like eating porridge that nite. We wanted to eat fried meehoon instead. The waiteress recommended crab meehoon; but I have no intention to eat crab that night, because I wanted to go Popular to buy some books. Crab eating will take a long time.

The waitress recommended *he kor* meehoon. We knoded our head, and when the food arrives, they were fresh he kor which I knew directly the price of this plate of meehoon will be costly. Indeed, it cost us RM45 for two person’s *he kor* meehoon only. This was Hau’s first time eating fresh *he kor* and he felt the body of the *he kor* weird. We were thinking to eat economical food, end up, we ordered some costly food instead. Next time, we will order the porridge to try instead.

After our food, we went Popular. I wanted to look for two books as a Christmas gift for Hau’s younger sister. Last visit to his house, I saw his sister reading the book. Surprisingly, I heard my colleagues’ daughter also reading the same series of book written by the same author. According to Ms. How, young teenagers love to read the book by this author name 邓秀茵. Her daughter always wanted to buy the whole set of the series. So, I searched in the internet, and saw the story book. Best book seller is the 河两岸 and 幸福的味道 storybook.


After buying the book, we head to MBO for Rapunzel. Fortunately, there were still tickets available.

Nice Disney story, which bring back memories of the Disney’s songs and cartoons... It also makes me feel so far away from *young* again. This movie is gonna be with hairs.. hairs... and more hairs~

No comments: