Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yuen Steamboat 27-4-2010

Yuen Buffet is famous for its cheap price and eat all you can buffet style steamboat.
I was there for my first time. Paiseh la… I know la. I was a little outdated though.


It was not too packed that day, but still, the crowd was there. Waited for our seats and start charging to the foods.


We ordered both the soup base : Chicken soup and tomyam. They have a variety of vegetables, chicken meat, squids, fish balls, beef balls, whatever balls, u name it, they have it. The most famous dish there is their HONEY CHICKEN WING!


The chicken wings were sooooooo delicious. I ‘sapu’ a lot of the chicken wings. With the help of my brother and sisters (we were seated quite far from the chicken wing), everytime the waiter brought in (refill) the chicken wings; we will head to the place waiting to GRAB the chickens. You can see, in a snap of finger, there were already a big crowd standing there, rushing to the chicken wings.
I just can’t stop eating the wings. It was as though I was in a steamboat restaurant eating nothing, only the chicken wings. Hehehehe…

Twin Soup Base




Delicious Honey Chicken Wings.... Yummy~

4 comments:

戴伦 said...

I visited Yuen Steambot 3 times, none of it get Fried Chicken Wings. Haha...
You were lucky.

小鎮 said...

yaya.. Yuen Chicken Wing is very nice, u can get do many aaa, so good!! hahaha!!
Next time u can try the Tasty Pot near Yuen there also, the bake Crab is very nice!! hehe!

Richie^Ling said...

戴伦,thanks for stopping by to visit my blog. Yeah.. I was lucky to have 马仔 to help me fight for the chicken wings... wahahahaha

Richie^Ling said...

鎮。。。我也想去Tastypot很久了。 下次一定要去那边吃你介绍的bake crab! Yeah yeah yeah~