Monday, January 31, 2011

我的生日礼物

Seow Chen's photo album, Weifen's DIOR lipstick , Jerry, Hau & Sumay's silver bracelet and name card holder.


A beautiful lipstick which I longed for~

A silver bracelet. Didn't know I can wear silver until I tried this myself. Well, I have sensitive skin, where I can only wear gold and white gold, nothing below that.
Wahahaha.... yala.. all the pasar malam one hor.. I wear jor.. will get itchiness and redness de lor.
Surprisingly, this bracelet stays well on my hand.

Namecard holder.
Must be Wfen's idea for them to buy this for me. As I want this holder too. I know la.. the photo terbalik jor... I lazy to redo it la.

And this beautiful handmade little cardie.

Thanks all of you for your great gifts. I love all of them.
I'll treasure all of them, just like I treasure all of you.

No comments: