Monday, January 31, 2011

Genting 25-7-2010

First time @ Genting with friends and mama.
This is a sudden trip. Wfen, Hau and mama together.


My favourite Merry-go-round.
I always relate the word *romantic* with Merry go Round.

Ease our hunger first before start to *gamble*~







Had a fun time at Genting. I remembered Wfen was damn lucky that day.
Won so many round... if not mistaken, all the money won by her little doggy de.
Her little dog's babies died and she kept buying the same number of the dogs. And everytime she buys that number, it opens!

It was a one day short trip. After that, we came back Klang jor. My mum didn't follow us for dinner. We head back to BBT for Steamboat together, just three of us.

Addicted to Calsberg GREEN bottle jor~

This was indeed an old post, but it was worth jotting it down here in my blog.

No comments: