Monday, January 03, 2011

Port Dickson Half Day Trip 25-9-2010

Suddenly, Port Dickson came into my mind.

I was at Wfen’s house that morning. Then, suddenly, pop out Port Dickson beach on my mind. Then… off we go, with our lovely driver Hau Hau. Weifen suggested I wear some beach-like dress, and from her closet, she digged out like 5 beach dress for me to choose. I chose a black one, and off we head to PD via North South Highway.

Noone knows the way. Cincai la… We also just wanna jalan jalan walk walk see see nia.

Walked and talked on the beach. Took a few photos… and went exploring PD. We wanna go Hi-Tea, but then, we could not find any beautiful hotel. We then saw Avillion, and went in for a small tea.

With my Honey at the beach

With my dear at the beach - Our first beach date


Avillion Hotel

It was a relaxing trip.
On our way back, we stopped at Seremban Seafood Village, which Wfen went before and said their crabs were delicious.

Indeed… the crabs were good!



Yummm Seeeeng ~

No comments: