Wednesday, August 12, 2009

08-08-09 saturday nite

Ting Ting came over to BBT for steamboat, asked me to join her since last week. Since I was not busy, I went there for a dinner with her and Tramy. She kept on persuade me to record a short birthday wish for Ron, and she assure me that Ron will see the short clip when they meet in HK for the birthday bash gathering.


After several times she reminded me, I finally made the short short wish in front of my camera. Aiyoo… so paiseh la… first time I’m doing this leh… Somemore duno what to say wor.


I wanted to upload them here… but I just don’t know how. So.. forget it. Anyway, it’s not a big deal either.


After the dinner, my second round was to yumcha with Yeuw Meng. He asked me out for a couple of times, and it was just all his invitation bounds with my China trip.

We met at Aeon Jusco and he brought me to Botanic Club. Where on earth was that? I have no idea. Didn’t wanna park my car at Jusco (cause need to walk to the parking ticket payment to pay money when out), I just followed behind his car.


He brought me through some dark, deserted area. Deserted as in new housing areas but not have any residents yet. Then, came into a nice place, where you see pools, beautiful palm trees and a nice restaurant there.


We had a drink there, facing the big big pool. The pool was really big lor. Although it was very quiet there (not much people and some light music were on), but the atmosphere was superb. Nice club, and at another corner, we saw some aunties dancing away at the gym/room.


Not long, after our talk, we paid the bill and left the place.

No comments: