Monday, August 10, 2009

My Assignment Draft - GONE!

Last trip to Guangzhou, I borrowed someone else's laptop there in order for me to be able to do my assignment draft.

I did several research and drafted out my assignment on the topic "Plagiarism". It was a rough sketch of what I was about to put into words.

I returned the laptop back to him, without backup as I do not have any pen-drive with me in the airport.

Until yesterday, I told him to thumb-drive it to me..... and this morning he told me.... his laptop got head-wired and he couldn't start the PC and he somehow formatted the whole thing.

And... my draft work was gone!

See.. how good God treats me.

HE must have known that my draft wasn't good enough or maybe still got lotsa mistake.
So HE made me to REDO my work. HE gave me a chance to do it again...

OK, I wasn't too upset, because upset also no use la... My draft and researches won't come back de la!!!

I'll rather start searching for info now itself. KAMBADEH!!

I can do it... noone can stop me from that~!!

No comments: